Saturday, July 05, 2008

Oh lazy days ...

Happy to report that I now have a doctor with small hands. 
It's been really hard for me to get back to the great eating and exercising habits that I had prior to the wedding. And then my minor medical problem really uninspired me to do anything other than sleep and eat. 
But I'm healthy again and have no excuses. Time to get serious again! 
We had a very chill 4th of July. We ate at my parents' house and then went home with the puppies. I miss seeing fireworks but I'm not a big fan of fighting crowds and leaving the pups at home. Hope you had a good one!

Thankful list:
1. Having a petite doctor
2. A husband who sometimes surprises me with breakfast ( like today!)
3. a very clean laundry mat to wash comforters (in preparation for Pooks and her Hubs!)
4. 7 On Your Side - will explain once everything is resolved
5. muscular legs - haven't been hitting the gym so thank goodness there are some muscles somewhere!!

3 comments:

Veronica Milan said...

awww...clean blankies for us!? So sweet. We are okay with sleeping on the floor. You treat us like royalty!

Awww, breakfast is great, when you don't have to cook it! :)

demondoll said...

Sister!
I do love a man who can cook :-D
We did 4th ax the Sound this year- I think we'll prolly go back to our usual next year.
I miss Dad's cookin'. Not to knock WGD's of course, but his pancit is lacking ;-)

Kim said...

RE: your twitter...

DMV was way easier than SS office, in my opinion! ;)