Monday, April 26, 2010

All that's missing are the pups ...



When the daily grind gets on my nerves, I try my hardest to remember what really matters and how truly blessed I really am.
When people say or write, "I love my life" I tend to think they are cocky. So what I will say/write is that I feel very fortunate and these two people (and pups) fill my heart.
Oh, don't you worry. I'm still sarcastic and have plenty to gripe about it ;) But, in my 30s, I'm so glad that something kicked me in the rear and gave me some real perspective. My household, family and friends are so dear to me. Love, love, love them. I meant it 100% when I wrote in my little FB profile, "I surround myself with wonderful, amazing, intelligent, giving and loving people. I believe I am the company I keep and they make me strive to be a better person. I think my family and friends are exceptional."

4 comments:

Veronica Milan said...

saying "i love my life" is so not cocky! hahah I say it all the time.
I too am as sarcastic and fiesty as hell! haha but seriously...my boys and albert are the best thing I have! I get very sad when I think of what I SHOULD have...like a career...but when I think of how fortunate I am...I stop bitchin.

I love that we have our own home, smelly as it may still be, and old...but I love it!

my family and friends are the world! So glad to have you guys, even though our men are weird (in a loving way) BFF's.

So scream it girl! We are truly blessed!!

xoxo, vero

Unknown said...

what a great pic of baby ava and gil! she is getting so big!

jen said...

<3 the pic! :)

And yeah, saying that you love your life doesn't mean you're cocky. It just says that you appreciate all the blessings.

:) And you're a pretty kick-a$$ friend yourself!! We're all lucky to have you in our lives!

ElleDee said...

OK ladies, duly noted.
I AM SO HAPPY with everything in my life and I LOVE all the blessings I've received :)