Thursday, April 29, 2010

I have been hit with the suburban wife stick

My husband gave me this for our two year anniversary:


I was really pleasantly surprised! I had been wanting one since our last one died. But it was a want not a need so it wasn't on our priority list.
So far we've only cooked the dogs' dinner with it and made one meal. Which was disappointing. But I know it's got such potential so I'm still looking forward to putting it to good use!
And look what I stumbled across: http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/ (found it while tooling around Facebook. Oh how I love FB, you little sinful thing, you.) **CORRECTION: MY BUD, A LITTLE HAWAII IN INDIA SENT THIS TO ME BUT I PLUM FORGOT! THANKS FOR SENDING THIS TO ME, JEN!**
Have mercy upon this workin' mama and send me your yummy slow cooker recipes!

No comments: