Friday, April 23, 2010

In cyber-mourning

As I was visiting the links I put on the side of my blog way back when, I realized that there are a lot of dead blogs out there. I'm related to a few of them.
I miss you guys. And I'm thankful for the less-than-handful left that I have to read. Sure, I read some written by strangers. But I used to have just as many written by people I know. Some were friends that moved away. I even had a few that I had grown closer to because I got to know them better through their blogs.
But just like all other sources of social networking and media, it appears to be evolving and changing faster than I can keep up.
We are a dying breed, my friends. I say, bring the blog fad back!

Happy Friday, love bugs.

1 comment:

C said...

i wouldn't let my blog die if I had a bit more time to write. If i could find more interesting stuff to write about than to b* about work than I would be blogging..but I'm tired of yapping about work.