Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Time for a change

Decided to change it up a bit. I debated paying for a personalized blogger template because I love the blogs that have photos of the writer in the header. I even got a quote. But it was a little pricey and I think The Man would find it frivolous. Plus I'm not blogging for income so I'd feel a little guilty making a somewhat big purchase just for my personal viewing pleasure. I haven't completely ruled it out but this will do for now.
I dug around and this is what I came up with. Wish I had taken a screen shot of my blog's old appearance just so I could remember but what's done is done.
I think I also needed to reinvigorate this blog to reignite my interest in writing so hopefully this does the trick. Blogs have certainly captured my interest again because I've found great hair and makeup tutorials along with really good recipes. And by really good I mean super easy and, often times, calling for the use of a slow cooker:)
Here's to seven more years of journaling my life - my family and friends, my mishaps, my dreams, my crazy situations and all the memories I don't want to forget.

1 comment:

jen said...

I like it! :) and you can totally make a header with pictures - it's easy! Here's to more blogging and less FBing (or at least that's my motto these days).