Thursday, October 20, 2005

Aww, thanks!

I struggled to get to my yoga class today. (When I write "struggle", I really mean it - for almost 20 minutes, I was convincing myself to get my bumm moving to make it to my 7:15am class. Yup, I gotta leave my home by 6:40am!!!) Anyhow, after class was finished, one of my classmates asked me if I was also a yoga instructor. Thinking she was being funny, I laughed and said no. But then she told me she was serious. She thought, because of my flexibility, I was an instructor. Hot damn! What a compliment. I mean, she's smoking crack because I can be stiff as a board. But still, it made my morning.

You probably figured it out by now. I'm easy. To flatter. You can tell me, "Hey, those are great shoelaces" or "You sure fold paper pretty." And as long as you're being sincere, I'll be flattered. Kinda sad but true!

2 comments:

demondoll said...

I like the way you comb my hair.
Also, you dress cute.
My birthday prezzie rocked.
Your room always looks presentable when I visit. I wish I could purge like you do.
Mom says you are fab about family gettogethers.
Ooh, did you knit that cute___?(wink on this only. The rest all real)

ElleDee said...

Of course yoga helps with flexibility! As for me being flexible, it depends on the pose. For instance, if I'm sitting with my legs straight out in front of me, I can't get my nose to touch my knees. But if my legs are forming a diamond (my knees are open, touching the floor and the bottoms of my feet are touching, open like a book) I can lean forward, with my back still straight, and put my head to the ground. I have loose hips but stiff quads.

PS: Yah, you do love love to clean! What have we learned about putting Pledge on hardwood stairs? Only suggest that tip to those you don't like! ;)