Saturday, October 01, 2005

Don't you love those surveys?

Read, comment, and then it's YOUR turn!
(All right, MsLips. Here it is...)
1) My uncle: Which one? I have A LOT. No really, I do.
2) Never in my life: waxed my bikini line
3) When I was five: I deeply loved Windy, my cabbage patch doll.

4) High School was: hella ghetto.
5) I will never forget: my senior year in college. LOTS of growing up in one year.
6) I once met: Robin Williams. He asked me to get his coat (I was working a charity event.) I don't care, he's freakin' hysterical.
7) There’s this guy/girl I know who: slobbers PUDDLES on my pillow.
8) Once, at a bar: I shouldered a guy like I was as big as him. He pissed me off!
9) By noon I’m usually: more than ready to go on my lunch break.
10) Last night: my friend made me two chocolate martinis and then we went to an intramural, slow-pitch softball game. Makes sense now, doesn't it?
11) If I only had: a gabillion dollars. Then maybe I could afford ONE house in the Bay Area. Ohhh, I'm not bitter.
12) Next time I go to church, I'll: be hearing Tagalog.
13) Terry Schiavo: was a very sad true story.
14) What worries me most: is failure.
15) When I turn my head left, I see: my remote.
16) When I turn my head right, I see: The Man. Drooling on my pillow. *sigh*
17) You know I’m lying when: you have a really bad haircut and I say it's not that bad. It's THAT bad.
18) You know what I miss most about the eighties: is the pegged jeans. I wouldn't need to get them hemmed! I could just fold and pin. Or staple.
19) If I was a character written by Shakespeare: I would make sure my flowing dresses were majestic. And flattering for petite women.
20) By this time next year: I hope to own a house.
21) A better name for me would be: Tallulah aka LuLu. Then I would feel comfortable wearing two buns in my hair.
22) I have a hard time understanding: close- or narrow-minded people.
23) If I ever go back to school I’ll: get an MBA or PhD from Stanford or Berkeley. Hey, I've already BEEN in school and it was such a struggle. It had better be worth my while to be (1) poor again and (2) having to spend a crap load of time researching and reading journal articles from microfiche. I DETEST microfiche and the microfiche viewer.
24) You know I like you if: I make dates with you. Dinner date, movie date, knitting date, wine date, workout date ... any date.
25) If I won an award: I would make sure my family was there to whoop it up with

me.
26) Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro:

Darwin-Evolution and my pal from the 3rd grade
Mozart-piano and playing it for 8 years
Slim Pickens-my feeling about good men
Geraldine Ferraro-Google (sadly, what I had to do to find out who she was.)
27) Take my advice, never: perm your hair.

28) My ideal breakfast is: oatmeal with strawberries, blueberries, mandarin oranges and fatfree milk. Mmmm.
29) A song I love, but do not have is: "Smack My Bitch Up." I don't love it but it intrigues me (I have all the songs I love!)
30) If you visit my hometown, I suggest: you visit the Cal State East Bay campus because it's got a beautiful view of the Bay. But I do suggest you NOT visit the Dollar Store on Mission Blvd.
31) Tulips, character flaws, microchips & track stars:

Tulips-My mom's favorite flower
Character flaws-we all have them but you got to figure out what you can put up with
Microchips-(not a darn thing)
Track stars-steroid scandal
32) Why doesn't everyone: take a 30 minute nap in the middle of the day-Oh yes Cyn! I vote that we implement a Mandatory Siesta!
33) If you spend the night at my house: you better not leave shrapnel all over my toilet seat. Ewww. (Hasn't happened to me yet but my poor Sister has stories.)
34) I’d stop my wedding for: a medical emergency
35) The world could do without: Bush (Senior or Junior)
36) I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: eat poo.
37) My favorite blonde is: Drew Barrymore. Shoot, is she a brunette? Then Kelly Ripa. Dangummit, if she's not blond than I have no favorite blonds and a crapload of favorite undercover brunettes.
38) PAPER CLIPS are more useful than: folding paper - You said it, MsLips.
39) If I do anything well, it's: have a fun time just about anywhere I go.
40) And by the way, you should: all cut and paste, change the answers and let me read your responses.

4 comments:

demondoll said...

Shrapnel is the yuck after an explosive b.m. Someone left it all over the toilet in my apartment's ONLY bathroom. When I was 8 1/2 months pregnant. In August.
Said offender also trimmed hair over our toothbrush holder. Yes, the brushes got hairy.

Gotta go, feeling a lil' ill from the memory...

ElleDee said...

Shrapnel tends to be a crime committed by men more so than women. Although I wouldn't put it pass some women. Ask Answerguy, shrapnel was a regular incident (along with pee on seats) in all his bathrooms when he roomed with exboyfriend. Ick.

ElleDee said...

Rog is right. I would beg exboyfriend to beg Rog (I didn't know Rog too well then) if I could use his bathroom. Poor guy, he had the one good bathroom and I'm sure it was only b/c he cleaned it. His roomies were dirthy muthafu#kers. *shiver* MsLips, you definitely dodged the bullet not knowing Rog during that time.

Veronica said...

hehehe! I told Albert about the drool.

My poor sister works with a lady that shrapnels all over their "employee" toilet. eww..so gross. So I guess if your booty is really huge then it must cover the entire toilet and well...okay TMI...I'll stop I'm feeling really sick!