Friday, June 30, 2006

My week

It wasn't the worst.

But it wasn't good.

Here's what put my panties in a twist:
1. Stupid people. They make my job harder and cost me a nice bonus. They make me want to buy a steel toe stiletto and stick it up their hoo-hahs.
2. Food. I eat like it's going to get up and run away.
3. Change. It's great but it causes a lot of stress in the beginning.
4. Power Week. Because every gal loves to be bloated.

Here's why I can still smile:
1. Good coworkers. They remind me that not all people are stupid.
2. Working out. I feel like I'm gaining some control b/c I'm making a real effort to have a healthy lifestyle.
3. The Man. We both had a bad work week but he still makes me laugh. A lot.
4. No More Power Week. All humankind should be thankful for that one. I was ready to start whoopin' some as$.

3 comments:

demondoll said...

I used to think stupid people should be sterilized. Then I started doubting my ability to make the grade. Then I took an IQ test, and thought neuter them. Then I became a thumper and just want them to at least use protection.

ElleDee said...

Neutering seems humane.

Anonymous said...

I don't know...let's not be too hasty about eliminating the steel-toed stiletto up the hoo-hah stage. To be followed by neutering...