Monday, August 21, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, POOKIE!

OK, I think I'm on time with this Milan sister ;)

Have a Happy Birthday, my friend! It's been so much fun hanging out with you and getting to know you even better through this little gizmo called "Blogger!"

I look forward to hanging out with you, Tater and the men folk in Disneyland come November. I keep telling The Man that I'm really pulling for you guys to move here. I figure, once Tater gets her duff to the Bay Area, you guys will HAVE to follow.

I know I'm so blessed that my boyfriend's best friend is normal and good guy (not to mention he has a kick ass family) so I'm determined to have you guys close by!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, POOKIEPIE!

3 comments:

demondoll said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Couch potato said...

Happy Birthday to my sister. I hope they move too because I am going to be calling you a lot if they don't since you are the only person that I will know there. I am scared just thinking about it. only 11 more months.

Veronica said...

Thank you my dear ;)

I too am glad that the man's girl is one awesome woman!