Sunday, August 20, 2006

I got nothin'

Sorry, I don't have anything. I've been waiting for inspiration.
But I got nothin'.
I was browsing through my old entries and I forgot that I had written most of them! Part of me wishes I had organized them and catalogued them by subject.
But I'm too lazy.
I pretty much know who reads my blog (the peeps who comment ... it's not rocket science.) And I like to read them, too. So my question to you is: "Have you looked back on what you've written and realized that you had completely forgotten that you had written it?"

4 comments:

ElleDee said...

For instance, I totally forgot I had baked cookies drunk off my rocker.

Veronica said...

hahaha!!!

ElleDee said...

Lawd have mercy ... I'm sure you will have so much more material when you are taking your classes!

demondoll said...

Um. I write about 3 things. Swim; The Boy; and crud, I think I only have 2...
:(