Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Thank you, Demondoll & Kim ...

... I love me some survey forwards.
I don't really like them.

And now you do, too! I know you don't really, either.

To quote Dave Chapelle who quoted Rick James (with a slight alteration), "I'm Lulu, Bitches - Enjoy yo'self!"

I don't really think you're a bitch, I just like to say it.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1.
ALICE 97.3 Sarah & Vinnie Morning Show Intern
2. Bare Escentuals make up artist/ sales associate
3. Burlington Coat Factory Sales Associate (exactly ten years ago!)

4. ABC7 Television Production Assistant

Four movies I'd watch over and over (or have watched over and over):
1. 50 First Dates
2. My Big Fat Greek Wedding
3. 10 Things I Hate About You
4. Ocean's Eleven

Four places I have lived:
1. San Franciso, CA
2. Hayward, CA
3. Daly City, CA
4. (That's it, there's no 4th! Does Treasure Island count? It's kind of part of SF, kind of not.)

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. The Office
3. So You Think You Can Dance (Guilty pleasure!)
4. 24 (just got hooked this summer)

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Oahu
2. Maui
3. Phillippines
4. Germany

Four of my favorite foods:
1. See's milk chocolate truffles
2. Sushi
3. Sashimi
4. Shanghai lumpia

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Santa Cruz
2. Waikiki
3. Bicol
4. Any big Las Vegas hotel spa

Four friends whom I have tagged that I think will respond:
1. Miss Lips
2. Pookie
3.Taters
4. yer mama

12 comments:

Couch potato said...

Germany Really that sounds like fun.

Kim said...

Hmm, you seem to have a penchant for movies with numbers in them.

demondoll said...

I loved when you worked at Bare Escentuals! I forgot about See's. Mmm, See's...

ElleDee said...

Tater - Germany was nice. The countryside was very pretty. I'm more of a tropical gal so I don't think I'll be returning to Europe anytime soon (on a three week tour, I visited England, France, Austria, Italy, Switzerland, and Belgium, too. Too many for three weeks!) If I do, I want to go to Greece.
Kim - Hey! What about My Big Fat Greek Wedding? And I would have written "The Replacements" but that's really a guilty pleasure! I know I should like deeper, more meaningful movies. But life is already so much - I just want to watch movies that make me feel happy!
Sister - I love BE! I know, that 50% was SWEET! Now I have to pay full price like every other shmuck. But it's such good stuff that I think it's worth it. What a testimonial right?? Oh yes, Sister, See's. You can't ever forget the See's.

ElleDee said...

OK love bugs ...
On an impromptu trip to Disneyland with The Man, his baby brother - Lil Man and their mom. Eight hour drive (pit stop in Madera) Oh boy! Wish us luck ;)

demondoll said...

You will have a great time! Just avoid Small World, they still only have the lone Pinay w/ no shoes...

PLease to get gold ears for the Boy, if you think of it? Thx!!!

Couch potato said...

I sure hope you are still going to want to go in November. Because we made plans and I am very excited about our trip.

ElleDee said...

Tater, do NOT worry! But this visit has made me realize I have some requests to make the next visit a better one. I will blog about my Disney trip shortly.

ElleDee said...

Sister! I didn't read about the gold ears until now! Is it OK if I get them in October?

demondoll said...

Yes, as you are doing me the big favor!!! Thank you so much!!!!

Kim said...

Help! I tried to change the template on my blog, and now no matter what I do (I already republished tons of times), it still shows the old template and doesn't display my latest post. You have more experience with this site...any tips?

ElleDee said...

Looks like you figured it out, Kim!