Tuesday, September 25, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SISTER!!!!!

My sister is amazing. She is one of my best friends, a wonderful sister, lovely shopping partner, an even better knitting partner, fabulous coffee date, spectacular Matron-of-Honor, and a fantastic unofficial wedding planner. Sister is poised, charming, beautiful, silly, funny, sharp, adorable, and everything good rolled up in one. She loves all things that are pretty and has an eye to know when she can make something into pretty :) She is one of those people that can make beauty all around her. Sister almost always has a positive attitude (and she makes me laugh when she is in a stink mood) and I adore being around here because the day just seems better. I love her so much!!!!!!
Yes, she really is all that and a bag of chicharon.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SISTER-GIRL!
(she hates "sister-girl":)

2 comments:

demondoll said...

Giiirrrrrrrl...


Chicharones!!!! I love chichirones :-D
But even more, I love you! xoxoxoxo

Veronica said...

mmmm...pork-skins rule!!!

Love that ddoll too and her cute little voice :)