Thursday, September 13, 2007

Oh PMS, why do you affect me so?

I've been sentimental these past few days. I actually missed The Man when I was working yesterday. WTF?? I was moved when I was writing my bulletin-thingee for MySpace that was dedicated to my #3, Cyn because it made me miss her. WTF? I couldn't watch anything that had to do with September 11th because within 30 seconds, I would have tears in my eyes (maybe that's normal.)
I think I may need to put a chick flick on and just have a wailing party. Isn't that horrible? I hate that there may actually be a NEED for me to just have a big fat cry fest. Why is that???
Dammit, I just want to bleed already and get this damn PMS over with!

3 comments:

C said...

awww i miss yah too! D can't wait to meet you one day. I said nothing but wonderful and funny things about you and me and our short time together at TI. LOL... Hope that didn't make you cry. I gave D a hard time that he left early the other day and I started crying..duh its not like i'm not gonna see him the next day. I'm telling you...hormones are strange..and to think all this hormone crap would slow down as I got older. geez. Hope you feel better though...go take a midol.

Veronica said...

hehe..aww..I totally know the feeling...don't do it in front of Tater she'll acuse you of being bi-polar..that biotch! ;)

demondoll said...

Chocolate. Now.

Poor sister :-(
And I am double sorry to say I am right there with you. Ah, beware the Aduviso girls today.