Saturday, September 29, 2007

It's like a month long period or something

I know myself enough to know that I get very emotional before my period. And I can go through all sorts of emotions in a short period of time. I can get angry (bitchy) on a dime. Or start crying when I see a Hallmark commercial. It sucks but I can usually check it. And if I can't check it, I can acknowledge when it's happenening so I don't take it too seriously. But I'm no where near my Power Week. Is it the lack of sleep? Stress? What the heck?
I damn near cried when I saw the video samples of a videographer that I was considering for our wedding. No really. These were complete strangers and the samples brought tears to my eyes because they looked SO HAPPY. And I suppose it was because I knew that they were giving really emotions because they weren't acting, they were in the moment, experiencing their wedding day.
For shit's sake, get it together, woman.
Needless to say, I booked the videographer.
I missed the season premiere of Grey's Anatomy. I had to choose between The Office and Grey's Anatomy and since Grey's was such a disappointment last season, it was an easy choice. So I decided to watch Grey's this morning on the internet. I cried a little bit. I don't even think it was that good!! But there was a scene with a man who was going through a life-or-death surgery (shocker) and his family was saying "goodbye" to him just in case he didn't make it (another shocker.) I didn't sob like when Denny died but, again, I had tears in my eyes.
I WANT TO KICK MYSELF IN THE HEAD.

4 comments:

Veronica said...

hmmmm hope you're not pregnant. :D

but who knows...I've been that way too. I've been crying for good stuff too. I cried the last day of class...cause I kinda will miss all the stress of school. ya know?

ElleDee said...

Um, no. I am NOT pregnant.
And I just saw the season premiere of UGLY BETTY and I teared up AGAIN when I figured out what happened to Hilda's fiance. I'm behind in episodes so I had no idea that was going to happen :(

demondoll said...

You're super busy, and you're planning a wedding. I think you're entitled to a little emotion.
xoxoxoxoxo

Kim said...

Dude, this is totally normal. First of all, I had the same reaction to Ugly Betty! But I'll tell you what's going on, because I'm already at this stage. I tear up listening to songs for the wedding, and looking at sample photographs, etc. And it's because I imagine myself in the same situation and realize that I love someone so much that I'm going to devote myself to him forever! It's like suddenly, everything has meaning and we're just now getting it. I imagine what it would be like to be like Hilda and lose my fiance, and that's what makes it even sadder! Seriously, this is totally normal. Don't worry!