Wednesday, September 19, 2007

OK, OK, I hear you. I HEAR you.

I was hesitant to post pictures of my dress because I didn't want to hear that you didn't like it. I could pretend that I didn't care but let's be honest, I would be sad. Because I really like it. And I bought it sooo ... that's that.
Jon thinks it's pretty and I think it's comfortable. It's simple but has a little sparkle. And we all know I love some sparkle ;) The sandals will look nice with it, even though no one will see them. But I love them so it is oooo-kaaay. I also plan/hope/dream to have glamorous hair and make up.
Anyway, here it is:

Fabric : Belsoie Crepe
"Wide V-neckline accented with embroidery and beading, shirred empire waistline band, and A-line hem with a pick up train at the back. "

Isn't it a great beach wedding dress? Besides, white is so overrated. I mean, really - the jig is up. Just kidding. My dress is white but the only picture they had online was in "honeydew." Like how it gives me a butt? Bonus.
I bought the dress in my current size so it's guaranteed to fit. But I still need to work out because it's a formfitting. And I'll need to wear Spanx. Or something Spanx-like. Nothing like a unitard-bikershorts contraption with a vagina slit to make you feel sexy.

9 comments:

demondoll said...

I love you but I ain't wearing no easy access sausage casing. I'm gonna find an old fashin GIRDLE if I gotta wear restrictors, I mean smoothers ;-)

mrs. A said...

That's a gorgeous dress! :) and it'll look fan-flippin-fantastic on the beach in da islands... heh

demondoll said...

You are going to be even more beautiful than usual on your special day! Great choice- and I bet it's even prettier with the sparkly shoes!

LolaDiana said...

NO NO!!!!
Go to an EXCELLENT lingerie shop and have something made that will make you feel sexy.
A sleek corset with panels in a lovely color and fabric.

I bet you won't regret it...
love
bossy
unmarried
lolololola

Kim said...

Why would anyone say they don't like it?! Excellent choice, Lulu. It's gorgeous!

zuhfxyay

Veronica said...

yay!! You bought it!

C said...

very elegant, timeless, i can see the style flatting your already fabulous figure, great backside to accentuate the ass and great front to not make you look so busty! I can totally see you like mahhhhvolous in it darhling.

You have great styles and yes the PERFECT Tsinelas!

man, I didnt know they made vagina slit girdles (or acess sausage casing) <-- you girls make me laff out loud when Im not supposed to! If you wear it wont it make it feel like its out in the open? like if you feel air filtering thru it would make you feel like that piece of cloth missing? thats just weird! go with old school girdle! Whats more important on your weddng day.. sacrificing your comfort to look wonderful or sacrifice looking glamorous and flawless on the beach to be comfortable. I say LOOKING fabulous...at least until the pix are done!

Unknown said...

Beautiful dress for a beautiful lady! And I loves the sandals too. You're going to be stunning! Miss you. xoxoxoxo

VS said...

Wow! Sleek and elegant...you are going to sizzle in that number. And who knew Wikipedia had a Spanx page? Sadly no entry for "vagina split girdle"...