Thursday, September 27, 2007

Very tired. And grumpy.

I've been working 10-15 hours a day, depending upon the day. I've also been working on Sunday afternoons and evenings.
I love my job. I probably just don't sound as convincing.
I really still love my job. But I AM TIRED.
I also "volunteered" on Sunday, waking up at 3:30am ... and it is still affecting me four days later!
What is cool is that my hard work is paying off. I told my boss that the work has been taxing but as long as it's producing positive results, I don't mind as much. I was SERIOUSLY in a bad mood yesterday and was worried because I know myself enough to know that I probably shouldn't have been in public. I wasn't going to be spreadin' no sunshine.
But I ended up gaining three more clients yesterday. And it felt good!
But I'm tired. And grumpy. Poor Jon, he had to check me yesterday and asked me why I was in a bad mood and, more importantly, why was I taking it out on him?! I immediately gave him a big hug and a big apology. Oops - bad girl!
All right, that's all I got. I hope everyone is having a fantastic week and, Sister, I hope you are having a beautiful birth-week :)
PS: I have to "volunteer" again this Saturday. Thank goodness for small blessings - it's in the afternoon and for four hours only this time!

1 comment:

demondoll said...

Yikes, that is a big work week!
Congratulations on 3 more schools- see? Even if you're grumpus on the inside, you still spread sunshine!!!
I so admire you :-D