Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Want to see my wedding sandals????

I had seen them online so I bought them. They came in today. I tried them on (along with two other pairs of sandals) and I loooooooooove these. I absolutely adore them. I sincerely hope that the dress works out because I think they will go well with potential wedding dress.

The sandals cost more than the dress. But I looooove them. Kim had said I would know when I had THE dress because I would love it. I was kind of worried because I didn't love it. The Man liked it a lot so I was sold. But I wasn't in love with the dress. Don't get me wrong, I like it a lot and am over the moon that he thought I looked beautiful in it (THAT was truly the selling point for me) but I wasn't going ga-ga over it.

But these sandals. I am ga-ga over them.
Yes, they are flip flops! But they are beautiful. And an added bonus? They don't make the "Flip flop" noise! You may not agree that they are worth the price. But I absolutely love them and my mom, a gal who loves herself a great deal, even said that I should keep them. They are just ME. MEANT for me. Especially since the reception is actually ON the beach and I'll have to walk in the sand.

I think they are perfect. *Sigh*

PS: Yes, I have a much more positive wedding planning outlook now that (1) the venues have been confirmed and (2) Sister has been alleviating a lot of the stress of finding and interviewing vendors. It's becoming more fun and less stressful. Of course, there are the shoes. They make me happy.

3 comments:

demondoll said...

Sweet Jeebus- I love those shoes!!!!!Also, I think once you get the "real" dress, all will come together :-)


Hooray!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxo

demondoll said...

Ok, I love that you do yelp. And I am tryind to figure out how to enter it into my site, but I am LAME.

VS said...

OMIGOD, I'm almost embarrassed to be saying this so late in the game when only people who live under rocks don't know that you're getting married, but WOW, you're getting married!!! Congratulaaaations, sweetie! I'm so pleased and excited for you - and the lucky Man too! Have an fantacular day. Oodles of lovin!! Signed, someone you may dimly recollect...