Thursday, April 09, 2009

Nauseous ... but not vomiting. Yet.

Written 2/22/09 at 3:25pm.

I thought I was going to be one of the lucky few. Maybe I still am. I've been feeling nauseous since Monday. Certain smells make me want to throw up. But I have yet TO throw up.
I also have to watch what I'm eating. I am letting myself get a little too liberal with food. And man! There are so many times I want to write something on my Facebook status that has to do w/ the pregnancy but then I remind myself, "It's waaaaayyy to early!" And there was a time when I meant to click "Save now" on blogger and accidently pressed "Publish post"! I hoped that no one happened, at that same second, tried to check out my blog. Jeez!
Very interesting for this instant gratification girl. I have to wait until April 8th, the end of my first trimester!

1 comment:

demondoll said...

are you still nauseous???

btw- the wv are rude lately. repop? seriously?!