Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Shatty Day

And not just because it has to do with weight. Although, I will leave you will this picture to illustrate my frustration:

Yup, that's now I feel.
No, I went to the doctor's today and received really messed up news. Without going into too much detail, this is how it goes:
My follow up doctor's visit next week can go two ways - 1) All is good and that is that. OR 2) I will need to be monitored, my and The Bun's Hawaii trip will need to be cancelled and I'll get to spend it going to the doctor several times throughout the week (thus needing to be monitored.)
I am so frustrated. More so about that. But also because my weight spiked back up and I'm back to needing to lose 10 lbs. Does one have to do with the other? Not really so I can't even blame my weight gain on the shitacular news I received. What. The. Eff. I'm so upset on several levels.

No comments: