Friday, September 16, 2005

Blessed be ... TGIF!

It's been a semi-rough week. I have a tendency to over analyze myself (better me than you, right??) so I'm trying to figure out why it's been an off week. Is it because I'm getting busy at work so I'm stressing out? OR is it because it's my pre-Power Week? This is what I lovingly call my monthly woman visit. In The Man's words, it's when I "cause havoc, strife and leave destruction in [my] wake." (The Man's got a sense of humor.) Maybe it's a nice combination of the two. In any case, THANK GOODNESS IT'S FRIDAY!

This is my most favorite day of the week, even though it's not a completely work-free day. There's something about knowing I have an evening where I can stay up late, sleep in the next morning and then spend Saturday any way I want. Friday, I'm in Love!!

2 comments:

Veronica said...

That man of yours is funny...my hubby calls it the "emotional, stay away days" hehe funny boys!


Just tell "the man" he must recite the entire alphabet, with goood things about you for each letter. haha! It works great LD, Promise. You'll be back to your great self in no time!

demondoll said...

This girl I knew called it,"the time when women are at their most powerful." I mostly feel someone is giving my tummy and head a nasty squeeze. Well, there ain't nothing chocolate and a hammer can't fix!
:D