Thursday, September 08, 2005

Yes, it's the dude from "Saved by the Bell!"

TRUE STORY ... my brush with fame.
(Well, it was actually my cousin's. And he's a B-list celebrity. Whatever, just read.)

My adorable 21-year old-cousin attends University of Texas. She and her equally cute 21-year-old friends go to a club in Austin. Within a few minutes, they see there's some action going on in the VIP Lounge. Holy crap! It's Slater!!!

Apparantly, there were all these little hoochie mamas surrounding him (no surprise.) One of my cousin's friends decides to go and talk to him. After all, the dimples! The Slater-ness of him! And despite the surrounding skanks a.k.a up-for-grab-coochies, he was taken by my cousin's friend who is cute as a button.

She, I'll call her "Balla" since she's obviously an undercover Ballah Shot Callah, had him wrapped around her little 21-year-old finger (isn't it obvious I'm NOT 21 and I'm envious of her youth? Oh well.) In no time, Balla proceeded to make out with Slater. My cousin, realizing this was a prime photo opp., documented their evening, thus the pics.

Slater definitely wanted to take Balla home and get his. Well, while I understand the novelty of getting your groove on with a celebrity (A, B, or C .. is there a C?), Slater is a pig. He married the Doritos hottie, Ali Landry, but then she had it annulled. Slater had cheated on her before and after their wedding, one of the times during his bachelor party. Ewww. I seriously think Balla will need to get a prescription for Penicillin if they do the deed. Still, didn't we all do crazy things in our early 20's?

So, you ask, what happened at the end of the night? I did and my cousin said, "The only person Balla slept with that night was me." Balla got her fix, knew that the rest of the package was dirty and sent him home. Alone. You go, Balla!

** I find myself humming, "Well, I wake up in the morning, And the 'larm gives out a warning, And I don't think I'll ever make it on time." **

10 comments:

Nick said...

B-list celeberity or not, that's still pretty awesome.

ElleDee said...

oh crap! You said "Jheri Curl!" Is that how you spell it? For years I've thought it was "Gerry Curl." Thanks for educating me :)

Auntie Sassy said...

I commend her self control. If I were 21, single and dancing with Slater, I would have done him if for no other reason than the amusement factor of watching Saved By the Bell in syndication...or for the dimples. I'm just sayin.

Veronica said...

Damn!! That's cool! Great pics sfhulagirl....you made my day. Funny very funny.

demondoll said...

Cute or no cute, get the shot. If the gossip be true- but when is it?- that Slater boy be dirty. Too funny! "Go, Bolla!"

Unknown said...

if I were a girl... I'd make out with him...

Unknown said...

Even though I see him in your pictures sans mullet, I still picture him in my mind with a mullet.

I woulda done him because heck, it woulda been a great story to tell the girls. And my blog readers. HA!

Anonymous said...

Oh I am definitely a Zach girl as well... if I had seen Zach at the bar I woulda shoved Balla outta the way! After all, he is hapa, and a beautiful one at that! Haha Did I tell you two of my friends have seen Matthew McConaughey around Austin on separate occasions, once at a restaurant and once at a local sports bar watchin' the UT Football game in the past week?? I am SO going to find him! He counts as an A-list celebrity, does he not? :) Haha you think I'm kidding, but if it does rain this weekend, this lil' gal is goin'to the Fox and Hound to wait for the love of my life! J/K.... maybe! Miss you and hope you're doin' well!

Anonymous said...

Bab and I sat one row behind Slater on a plane to Philly about 2 1/2 years ago. IN COACH. The only person who even glanced at him in his B-ness was the stewardess who said, "hey, aren't you . . . ." and when she couldnt' come up with the name, he just said, "yeah."

Luh-hooo-suh-herrr.

ElleDee said...

Matthew McConaughey is definitely A-list. Hmm, coach? Did I ever tell anyone on the way back from Hawaii, I saw Ricky Henderson in coach with us? Man, even if I was a C-list celebrity, I'd kick down the extra $ for first class. Not so much for appearances but just b/c I heard all the fanciful things about first class are really true! And even at 5 feet, I still need more than 1 foot of leg room :(