Monday, September 26, 2005

Take THIS, Moh Fohs!!

I bruise easily for a tan gal. Although I'm well aware of this, I went paintballing this weekend. What can I say? Love is blind, forgetful, and sometimes just a dumb a$$.

I didn't do a lot of damage out in the field. I don't even know if I hit anyone. I had a rental so my gun (I mean "marker." Can't call it a gun) was not only inaccurate but its impact could be compared to a sissygirl slap. I didn't have much to work with but dammit, I gave it my all. I sprinted up hills. I slid down hills to hide behind barrels & cover my teammates. I was shot in the mouth (thanks be for the helmet) and the thigh (big purple bruise.) I unloaded my paintball pellets like someone talked about my mama.

I swear, this excursion made my Monday more bearable. Everyone should be able to unleash their aggression in some healthy fashion. And hell yah, I'm buying my own paintball marker!

Now that I've let some time pass, the urgency that was once there to buy my marker has passed. But I'm determined to kick a$$ next time so there will be a purchase in the future.

6 comments:

demondoll said...

So how did The Man do w/ his new pbmarker? Are you gonna get one like his???
BTW- your mama is FINE... ;D

Unknown said...

man.... I wanna play... I bet you can kick ass now huh?

ElleDee said...

Oh sister, The Man's marker is faulty and needs to go back for warranty repair :( I will buy a less expensive version of his when I do get one. Not for a while though, this hobby be 'spensive! Rog - next time we play, you gonna come out??

Veronica said...

I have heard enough...NO WAY! I will not go PBing with you guys that sounds too painful. Tell "the man" that he can take Albert and you and I will go get pedicures or something less painful. "I know I'm a whimp" can't help it! =)

ElleDee said...

Don't be skared, Pookie! Like I said, I wore a helmet. It anything, it was more "gross" than "painful." The head gear protected my face but I got a mouthful of paint. Seriously, it was nasty. But I grabbed a bottle of water, rinsed, spit and got back in the field. Hooo-ahhhh!

ElleDee said...

MsLips, you flatter me ;) Amazing how you've seen me in those stages in that order!