Friday, December 16, 2005

Hawaii - Day Two

My apologies, I obviously have not hauled a$$ with this.
Here's day two ...

Nothing unusual happened on this day. Because of the two hour time difference, we woke up at 5:30am. I know, holy $hit. But you know what's great about being in Hawaii? No one expected me to have my hair and make up done much less be in professional attire. I threw my hair in a bun, put on some sunblock and lipgloss and started my day. Man, it was nice. We have a lovely breakfast of oatmeal and mangos at the Hula Grill. Check out the view I had while I ate:

We decided do a little sunbathing and then we made our way to the Polynesial Cultural Center in the afternoon. Check out our sweet pimp ride:


OK, so it's not a pimp ride but I actually fell in love with our ittybitty Focus. Maneuvering and parking is easy. And yes, the little speed devil in me used the lead foot (only sometimes!) On the way to the PCC (it's about 45 minutes from Waikiki,) my friend had to take a tinkle stop. I took this opportunity to take some pictures:


The PCC was fun. It's worth it to shell out the $$ for the luau and show. Samoan fire dancers are pretty cool.

I have to say that the BEST time to visit Hawaii is in December because we were basking in the sun and jammin' to Christmas songs on the radio. That's right, Christmas carols. We're feeling all that holiday spirit while wearing shorts and flipflops and cruising the island in 80+ degree weather.
Told you, nothing exciting. But stay tuned, day three was a doozie.

4 comments:

demondoll said...

People aren't kidding when they call Hawaii "Paradise", are they? Wow, it's just so pretty there!

Veronica said...

okay karaway...you comment but no blog? What is up with that? Girrl...we miss you!

Veronica said...

Oh girl I wanna go so bad!

yup looks nice!

ElleDee said...

Karaway, no one knew it but I think you were unofficially adopted by us! We miss our Southern Sister :(