Thursday, December 29, 2005

Funny moment #4

I once made the mistake of playing an "inappropriate" (I mean, it really is subjective) game with coworkers. See, you go through the alphabet trying to find a word matching the letter you get that is, well, colorful. It can be a couple of words or a phrase, too. As long as it starts with your letter. You should try it sometime. "Q" and "Z" are pretty tricky. Just make sure that the people you ask to participate in the game aren't frigid or prissy.

Tonight, I'm in the car with some friends and we decide to play this game. Two of the guys talk about crazy $hit all the time so we knew they would be fun. The third guy, David, is more reserved and a bit shy but he goes along with it. Maria and I invented this game so you know that we're OK. I start.

"A$shole." Not so bad, right?

Maria says, "Bunghole." Even milder.

"C*nt" says Tom. OK, well, I told you it's colorful.

David thinks about it. His face brightens and he blurts out,
"Deep throat protein blast!"

*Now, I'm no innocent small town girl but have you EVER heard of that???? And if you don't know what he meant, I'm sorry. I cannot help you.

7 comments:

Veronica said...

haha...yuck! Packed full of protein, you say? huh? hehehe

Veronica said...

3:13 am...reading blogs? Couldn't sleep *sigh*

ElleDee said...

oh my, pookie pie. you were up so late! been there :(

Veronica said...

haha..Karaway why am I not surprised? Giiirlll....

Veronica said...

The creative words part.

demondoll said...

Protein shake= ewwwww.

demondoll said...

Say, did anyone ever see that classic Julius Ceasar w/ Olivier and Tony Curtis? "Do you like oysters? Do you like snails?" I'm still shuddering...