Wednesday, December 21, 2005

A sexy drunk baker

Well, self-proclaimed but nevertheless!

FYI: Blogging drunk is a dangerous thing.

This evening I baked coconut crunch cookies aka Piggy's Crack Cookies (thanks D-Doll!) But I have to call them "coconut crunch cookies" because I work in an environment with small children. And while I would love to sell our kids and families "crack cookies," I think they might wig out.

Some background: Tomorrow, my work is having a bake sale and I decided to go back to a hobby I haven't done in years! In fact, since I lived with Ms Lips. I spent about 45 minutes at Albertson's buying ingredients and trying to find that damn baking powder (yes, "baking powder". Recipe also calls for baking soda.)

Anyhoo, The Man and I are having a tiff (I know, I know! Never write about your significant other unless you want the $hit to hit the fan so that's all I'm going to say.) I came up with a brilliant (that's right, "brilliant!") idea that while I'm baking, why not have a glass of red wine? Well, I think my first glass actually equaled two and now I'm on my second aka third or fourth. F*ck, I don't know.

Don't worry, I prepared the cookie dough before I got tossed. Plus, to put me in a better mood, I'm currently watching, "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation." Dammit, Chevy Chase is f*cking funny. Word.

So anyway, back to the cookies. They are quite delicious. It has coconut and Nestle Crunch (Krunch?) candy. Albertson's only had big bars so guess what I got to do!? I used The Man's work bench in the garage, took a hammer to these sonsuvabitches, and made me some Crunch bits. Anyway, I've baked nearly a 100 cookies. And they are damn delicious. I would take a picture of them but they kinda look crappy. (D-Doll, is that just how they look or did I do something wrong?)

All right my lovely peeps. I'm going to watch my funny a$$ movie and sober up. Mele Kalikimaka, bitches. (No, you aren't a bitch. I just like to cuss when I'm drunk. Seriously. Let's hang out sometime and you'll see. I'm totally friendly and happy-go-lucky but I like me some cuss words.)

15 comments:

Veronica said...

aww..girrrlll booze sounds good I'm gunna make myself a tequilla sunrise...aw...yeah!

Unknown said...

Hahhaa! Damn, girl! Where was I?

ElleDee said...

My friends! Let me share the aftermath ...
I fell asleep (OK, passed out) on my couch and woke up at 9pm. I went to bed FADED. Woke up feeling a little nauseous and thought, "getting ready for work is NOT going to be pretty." Checked my phone and it was 11:45pm! Ended up watching two episodes of South Park and drinking A LOT of water. Dang. I was my wine's bitch again.

demondoll said...

Those cookies do look like poo, don't they? But oh my! They are yum. My Piggy friend has great taste in ugly food. His recipes aren't much on presentation, but you're so happy once it's past the teeth.

Couch potato said...

bitch you crazy, I'm not drunk I just like me some cuss words too. I wanted to know when you were coming back to visit? Cause tater has a favor to ask.

ElleDee said...

I don't know if it's going to be before February, have to ask The Man. What's the favor, tater?

Couch potato said...

tater is going to a wedding and i am a total retard when it comes to what to wear whats worse is that i don't really have any friends who can help me so sad so sad.

BpSnake (PJ Daddy) said...

Well, at least you weren't sending out emails while drunk! Read this:

TiPsY TyPiNG
E-mail and text messaging have become a popular method for overindulgers to share way too much personal information

ElleDee said...

So are you asking me to go shopping with you Tater pie? Or are we working with what you already have? Either way, can we drink after? If the answer is yes to the last question, let me know the date of your wedding and when you want to take care of this deed.

ElleDee said...

Buffy - what are you trying to say? I know, I love to drink. The problem is that I can't seem to find many times where it fits into my schedule. Can't do it during my lunch hour (something about being coherent so we can save lives at work,) the weekends are too valuable to spend any of it recovering so what does that leave? The rare times that: (1) The Man and I double date (2) I'm in Hawaii (3) I bake. All right folks, looks like I need to bake more often!
BTW: The article Buffy gave me is about a chick that sends drunk e-mails instead of making drunk calls. THAT is danger!! Danger, I say, danger!

ElleDee said...

Pookie & Tater - What are you guys up to for New Year's Eve? The Man is considering going then. It's still up in the air.

MsLips and all my lovely ladies - I know! I'll post tomorrow night, I promise!

Hope you guys had a great Christmas! xoxo

Veronica said...

new parents=boring life, getting drunk at home. That's about it.

Couch potato said...

tater is doing nothing maybe getting drunk with pookiepie and i want to go shopping

ElleDee said...

Pie sisters - looks like Lulu is staying in the Bay Area. You may yell at The Man if you'd like. Well, maybe not. He's getting double time for working Monday so I'm torn. But still. Dang.
When's the wedding?

Couch potato said...

thats okay it is in a next weekend i will figure something out