Thursday, April 13, 2006

Knitting projects and such

I still knit even though I'm bone tired. My newest project is a scarf with not one but THREE cables.

Before this scarf, I have never cabled a damn day in my life. Here it is:

(Click a picture to make bigger.)

Needless to say, there were a lot of colorful words coming out of my mouth when I started this project.

AL's getting this for Mother's Day and you best believe she's going to like it.

Excuse the attitude ... I'm just so dang tired.

5 comments:

demondoll said...

It's BEAUTIFUL! I love it- could you please e-mail me the recipe??? I bow to your mad skills!

Couch potato said...

I don't know what three cables means but that sounds difficult.

It is pretty.

Auntie Sassy said...

It looks GORGEOUS LD! Nice work!

demondoll said...

BTW- thank you for reminding me that M Day is coming. I JUST started her ponchette. Oops! please send recipe- I am in love.

ElleDee said...

Thanks guys :) D-Doll, can I fax it to you? Or I can just photocopy. No worries.

Cabling was a b!tch in the beginning. But now we're friends ... most of the time.