Tuesday, February 25, 2014

It's so nice to finally let it all bump out.

I love Ann Taylor Loft & Factory. I'm fortunate enough to live near an Ann Taylor Factory. Because I'm a card carrying member, I receive coupons as well as gift certificates. I decided to take my bum to ATF on my lunch break to redeem my 20% coupon and my $20 gift certificate (oh, how I heart them.)  They don't have a maternity area but they have some items that I could wear right now and after the baby is born.
Since I'm out of the baby closet, I decided to get a couple items that didn't hide my pregnancy. Ah, it's just so much easier and, hopefully, more comfortable! One of my purchases was a gray dress. I like it because it's a faux wrap style (I like wrap and wrap-like dresses a lot) and made with very comfortable and stretchy material. It's also very work friendly since it has a high neckline. I'm top heavy already so I'm even more chesty when I'm pregnant. I like not having to worry about my modesty at work.
The Bun has great full length mirror closet doors so that's why I'm in her room.
Truckin' along at 18 weeks (and 2 days).
How cute is she? Oh how I love The Bun. And The Bean;)
I think I want to take photos like this one as the pregnancy progresses because it's fun to incorporate both my babies. She is so excited to be a big sister and talks about her baby brother all the time. In fact, her preschool knew far in advance of everyone else because she kept talking about him. Ha! I kind of expected that so I didn't mind at all.

2 comments:

jen said...

you look FAB! :) love the dress, too!

And the Bun is going to be the best big sister! :) Can't wait to see the two of them in action together.... sweetness!

ElleDee said...

Aw, thanks Jen!
I think she will be, too. She is so sweet to the littles at her preschool/day care (they accept 2 - 5 year olds.)
Looking forward to our play date!