Saturday, November 18, 2006

I adore Tina Fey!

Tina Fey: Paris Hilton Is A “Piece of Sh-t”

Tina Fey, the former head writer of Saturday Night Live, and creator and star of the new NBC show, 30 Rock, dropped by Howard Stern’s Sirius Satellite radio show on Wednesday to share her thoughts on various past SNL guest hosts.
She
revealed that Paris Hilton asked the writers to make a skit in which she could play Jessica Simpson "because I hate her…she's fat.” Fey also claims that Paris was so self-centered that staffers had a bet going on as to whether she would ask anyone something personal (like "How are you?") during her week on-set. They only lost when she asked, “Is Maya Rudolph Italian?" (she's half Black, half Jewish). In excerpts from the interview below, Tina dishes more on Paris, Matthew McConaughey (See: personal hygiene, lack thereof) and losing her own virginity. On her virginity:TF: I was 24 when I lost my virginity. I was still a virgin when I met my husband.
HS: Why do you think that is, you were the hot girl on SNL?
TF: I don't know, I was a drama major, so it was me and 100 gay guys, so maybe that was my problem.
On Paris Hilton:HS: What is Paris Hilton like?
TF: She's a piece of sh-t. The people at SNL were like maybe she'll be fun, maybe she won't take herself so seriously. She takes herself so seriously! She's unbelievably dumb and so proud of how dumb she is. She looks like a tranny up close.
HS: Was she bad on SNL, was she hard to deal with?
TF: She was awful. People never come in and say "I'm not doing that." So, this guy Jim Downey wrote a really really funny sketch, it was supposed to be Lorne Michaels just finding out that she had a sex tape and telling her she couldn't host the show because SNL has standards... So she was like "I'm not doing it!" and refused to come out of her dressing room. Also, you would walk down the hall and find what just looked like nasty wads of Barbie hair on the stairs... Her hair is like a Fraggle.
HS: Did she give you ideas for sketches?
TF: Yeah, she wanted to make fun of all the girls she hates. She was like "I want to play Jessica Simpson, I hate her." She would come in the room and say "you should do a show about Jessica Simpson because she's fat."
HS: What was the bet you guys had going about her?
TF: The cast had a bet if she would ask anyone on the cast anything about themselves, you know like how are you? where are you from? anything. I think Seth Meyers won because at one point, she asked him if Maya Rudolf was Italian.

Source: http://www.usmagazine.com/node/3875

4 comments:

demondoll said...

That is some funny sh*t... "her hair is like a fraggle"... Tina Fey rules!!!

demondoll said...

Oh, Sister- thank you for the link to Frugal Fashionista! Very fine.

ElleDee said...

She is pretty funny.
Isn't it a cool link? I'm not clothes shopping anytime soon but when I do, I'm consulting that website!

Kim said...

I <3 Tina Fey!