Monday, November 06, 2006

Sister is brilliant!

The Man and I are going to have a dinner and a movie date night this Friday. We will see Borat.
We haven't gone on date night for a very, very, very long time. We usually watch TV and then go to sleep.
I'm hoping my parents will puppysit so that Piko will get to keep her schedule on falling asleep at 9:00pm and waking up at 5:00am which happens to be my mom's schedule when she works. And, 'lo and behold, AL's working on Saturday. Whoohooo!!
I hear Borat is freakin' hilarous. I am very excited to have a date night.

I should probably make sure my parents can watch her.

3 comments:

demondoll said...

Hurray for Date Nite! I am jealous.

Anniversary is coming, I have not yet gotten gift for Large Man. Yep, I suck...

ElleDee said...

Sister, I bet you can finaggle a date night when parents come to visit in December! (Wait until after I leave, though :) I want my Sister QT!
Tel: Aww, you say that now but the she piddles like a (mini) race horse ;) Hey, can't wait to see you on Friday for lunch!

demondoll said...

I got Gigi to watch him for Friday! We also may be seeing Borat. It's niiiice.