Saturday, November 04, 2006

The reason why I went to bed at 8:00pm on a Friday night

A Friday night!
Being in a four year relationship, I am no stranger to staying home and making Friday a Blockbuster/ Must See TV night. But to go to bed at 8:00pm?! Clearly, waking up at 12:00am and 3:00am finally caught up with me.

As you can see, Piko isn't much bigger than my slipper and, while I'm not ittybitty, my feet are on the small side. Thus, Piko is quite tiny. But she sure dishes it out! I won't gross you out and take a picture of her "elimination" (that's what the book calls her booboo and pee) but her #2 elimination has gotten much bigger from when she first came home. And stinkier. Boy, is it stinky.
Today, she got her first hair cut. Because the Fu Man cut wasn't working for us anymore. Not only was it not aesthetically pleasing but, when she would drink water, she would have enough water on her chin to soak her kennel blanket. So here is the now three-month-old Piko:
The Man fluffed her up to prove that Piko can have a straight-haired afro. Like her Mama Lu.
You're probably thinking, "Doesn't she have anything, anything else to write about?" No, I don't. I take care of Piko, go to work, take care of Piko and sleep. I would love to have something else to write about but I don't. So I continue to type about my puppy.

9 comments:

Couch potato said...

I enjoy reading about your puppy. I love puppies and yours is so cute and little and it makes me want a puppy even more.

ElleDee said...

Thanks Taters!
OK, I realize y'all may think I'm on crack b/c you really can't tell Piko got a haircut but she really did get quite a bit buzzed off!

demondoll said...

More puppy!!!!!
I am so enamored of your Piko, that Murphy is now allowed in the house.

Um, her hair looks a wee bit like... well... Alpha Lion. Please don't tell her. the Alpha. I don't think Piko cares.

ElleDee said...

ahahahaha!!!! AL has a perm though so it's slightly different. Now, if Piko was a Maltipoo (Maltese/Poodle), I bet the resemblance woul be uncanny! I'm just sayin'.
Peeps, she and I got up at 5am. I have brought in the internet to Piko's room, formerly known as the kitchen, to save my sanity.
Stone tile floors are cold. Even when wearing flannel.

White Ghost Devil said...

You might need one of those butt-ugly but warm sleep sacks to wander around the house. It's hideous, but so cozy. MIL has one, and when I am in favor she lends it me.

demondoll said...

ooops, that was me, d-doll. Strange, though. WGD posted a comment last night and it didn't work?

White Ghost Devil said...

Thank you for no more pictures of dog bum-bum. She looks tough and ready to scrap.

Kim said...

My kitten's #2 is malodorous too! What is it about tiny animals?

I should be back in the blogosphere more next week...election time has been keeping me on overdrive at work...

ElleDee said...

Kim - good to see you! Wondering where you've been!
Cyn - Oh dear, Piko is ALREADY on Dogster. As of this morning!! hahahaha