Sunday, May 20, 2007

Itty Bits and the many To Do lists

I'm picking up my parents at the airport tonight from their trip to the Philippines. I miss traveling. I want to go to P.I. Or Hawaii. Or somewhere I haven't been before - Alaska, Australia, New Zealand or China. All on my traveler's To Do list.

I'm walking (not running!) the Bay to Breakers this morning! If you don't know, it's a big To Do in the San Francisco Bay Area. As someone born and raised, I feel compelled to take this off my local To Do list.

I'm also doing it for the naked people. I'm intrigued by people who are willing to literally be balls out. Which is exactly why Jon is NOT doing it. That's OK. I'm going with my friend Marisa and she is bringing a camera. She is obviously in it for the nakeD people, too. Keep in mind that we both are aware of the fact that it is never the HoT people who run naked. Thus it's appeal.

Sister has a HUGE PART in a production which opened this weekend. I wish I could visit her and start a standing ovation for her. So if you haven't already, visit her blog and give her LOVE and support!

WW Sistas, I fear that I'm falling off the wagon. Please tell me how silly and what a waste of money that would be. (What I'm doing is, while I'm still counting points, I'm letting myself far exceed my daily/weekly allotment. Bad, bad, bad! I know it's because I know I'm missing this week's meeting due to the race. Help!

I promise to post pictures of the interesting people I see today. I don't know about the naked ones. I have to learn how to fuzz out the private parts in Photoshop.

6 comments:

Veronica said...

oh. my.naked!!!!!?

demondoll said...

Oh, Sister! Today was also the Rhody Run- a 12k race in Port T. WGD and The Boy did it, and The Boy made WGD carry him for over half the course...
I hope you had a blast at the B2B!
(Opening weekend was lovely, thank you. I absolutely love this play, the people in it, and my part...)
How was Mom and Dad's trip???

Anonymous said...

naked people?

ElleDee said...

Funny how people search by certain words and end up at my blog.
Sorry to disappoint!

Couch potato said...

That should be interesting but I think i would spend most time pointing and laughing.

ElleDee said...

I did.