Friday, May 18, 2007

PISSED

Yes, I am. And you?
Well, I'm drinking a glass of wine to take the edge off but I am still PISSED.
This asshole cop gave me a ticket today. He and his bud were busting people who changed from a right turn lane and crossed over a solid white lane.
Yes, I committed a traffic violation. So why was he an a-hole?
Sure, he was doing his job. But there is a difference betweeen just doing your job and being freakin' HAPPY, full of glee and having a GD gleam in your eye because your ticketing someone. Someone who hasn't had a blemish on her record for over seven years if you bothered to even look it up, you ASSHOLE.
I'm going to pour another glass of wine. Or three.

1 comment:

demondoll said...

Poor Sister :( What a stinker he was!
Take comfort that Karma will get him back.