Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Little bits

I came back from my work orientation totally loving the organization. I am so gung-ho that I bought paraphernalia! Can you believe I'm actually representin'? Hehehe.

Piko is going to the vet tomorrow. Wish her luck! This will be MY third attempt in trying to get HER fixed. Sheesh. Update - just dropped off Piko at the vet hospital and they told me that this doctor, a different doctor from the other attempts, prefers to keep his patients over night! My little girl has to stay there overnight! Poor Piko.

And poor Pili. She doesn't do well being seperated from Piko (we got Pili just for her, remember?) All Pili knows is to be with Piko, no matter what. Last time Piko was supposed to get fixed, my parents were able to keep her company and they said she kept pacing, looking for her sister. When my dad left the room to go upstairs, Pili went ape shit. She scaled a baby gate (which she has never done before and hasn't done after) and ran upstairs to find my dad. We think that she thought her dog pack was disappearing so she freaked out. Anyway, she will be all by her lonesome because my parents aren't here to take care of her. Well, in light of Piko being gone for the whole day and now overnight, I've decided to slip Pili a traquilizer pill. She's going to need it today!

Jon's hand is still swollen but he's back to work with the stipulation that he cannot be a working foreman (he'll do very little labor and work mainly on logistics and supervision. I think. Well, it looked good, didn't it?)

Tel is making me a new masthead! I think she feels sorry for my lack of technological creativity, bless her heart. I'm looking forward to her pimpin' my ride blog.

I've lost a total of 3.2 lbs since I've made my "lifestyle" change. "Lifestyle" my foot - it's a freakin' diet. It's a forever diet but it's a diet.

Little things make me happy.

3 comments:

demondoll said...

Congrats on the weight loss! I am proud of you- and yep. It's die+t. *sigh* Poor little pups. I hope it all goes well tomorrow.
Tel is a goddess- I bet your blog will be so purty!
Tel Jon I'm glad his hand is getting better :-)

demondoll said...

Oh, heck- overnight?! That's horrible for both of them.

ElleDee said...

I called the vet and they said Piko is fine. We will pick her up tomorrow evening.
Pili was peppy as ever when I came up. And shivering. Poor thing, she was really freaked out. (It's her first time being all by herself. I know, she's spoiled. But she's the baby!)