Monday, May 07, 2007

Updates

I finished my second week of Weight Watchers and I've lost a total of 2.9 lbs so far, including the .2 from last week ;) Sweet Mary, thank goodness it's working. I really hope it keeps coming off. I've got 17.1 more to go! Now I need to get a handle on a regular work-out routine.

It's hot. And tomorrow I'm leaving for somewhere hotter. I'm going to LA for a training. Where it's HELLA hot. I normally don't mind (much) when it's hot. I do mind when I have to wear work clothes and closed-toe shoes. Ick. But I like a change of scenery so I'm actually looking forward to it. Well, except for the part of waking up tomorrow at 3:00 am and taking a 6:00 pm flight. That sucks. But the next three days should be fun! I love to learn and meet new people. Plus it should be cooler when I go back home.

Go Melinda Doolittle!

Boo to Grey's Anatomy.

That's all for now.

2 comments:

Couch potato said...

I heart Blake.

Boo for Grey's anatomy too.

demondoll said...

Oooh- where in LA are you? Are you gong to fun restaurants to eat??? I loved LA, still do.

Miss Doolittle, please.

I do not watch the Grey's anymore. I love Ugly Betty, The Office, and Brothers and Sisters. I have a weak spot for Ally McBeal and pervy Rob Lowe.