Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Because I was freakin' tagged ...

Lists of 7, in no particular order.

7 Things I would love to do before I bite the big one:
1. Win the lotto
2. Parasail
3. Buy a house that I will want to live in until, well, I bite the big one
4. Be able to take care of my family so no one has to worry about finances - my folks, siblings, and any little ones I create
5. Go to Hawaii every year (or, at least, some tropical location)
6. Be in a movie - main stream, NOT XXX
7. Take thousands of vacations with The Man with no fighting :)

7 Things I can't do:
1. Surf
2. Listen to bull$hit for long periods of time
3. Swim fast (I can float and doggy paddle but that's about it)
4. Lose these last 10 lbs!! I didn't want anyone to think I was shallow in putting this in the first list so I'm going to put it here. But GD it, I'm still going to try!
5. Keep useless or deadweight friends (an irony, right?) People like that just suck out all the good energy. They also make me sad and frustrated :(
6. Tie a cherry stem with my tongue
7. Not laugh for an entire day

7 bad habits that I need to get rid of:
1. Impatience (more of a trait than a habit, yah?)
2. Eating late at night
3. Scratch my temple or forehead when I'm frustrated
4. Wanting dessert at the end of a meal
5. The intense need for "closure" - Why? I'm not always going to get it and I definitely will not always like what I hear, right?!
6. Withholding closure when I know it kills them - horrible, ain't I?;)
7. Going to bed too late

7 Favorite T.V shows/ movies of the year:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Veronica Mars
3. The Office
4. South Park (I know, old)
5. Sex & the City (ditto)
6. Regis & Kelly - I love Kelly!

7. Britney & Kevin's Chaotic - gotcha ;)

7 Things I say most often:
1. "Seriously?!"
2. "Shut up!"
3. "Foreel?"
4. "Snatch" (snatch fuzz, snatch hole, snatcharoo ... you get the picture)
5. "... or something like that."
6. "Bung hole"
7. "What did you say?!"

7 Things that attract me to The Man:
1. His face (I just want to give him smooches all over!)
2. His dorky humor
3. His humbleness (he only ACTS cocky ;)
4. His kindness and good manners
5. His imperfections (b/c how annoying would it be if he was perfect?!)
6. His morals and ethics
7. His good looks (not a priority, just a bonus!)

7 Randoms:
1. I sometimes make myself sick worrying about my brother
2. I truly like my job but I REALLY want to make more money
3. I really do like to surround myself with positive people because good moods rub off

4. I'm caught between wanting to be known as a kind, cute and angelic gal and an outright sex kitten. Arghhh! So I settle for neither :P
5. Different parts of my body can be very different temperatures. My legs will be lukewarm but my hands will be ice cold. So I stick my hands on The Man's neck for warmth. Hee hee, and I like the reaction. See?? I told you we do stuff like that!

6. I'm thinking about going to my ten year reunion but I'm not sure yet
7. I seriously contemplated getting a perm last year - I claim temporary insanity. Want to give me some happy pills?

If you're reading this and haven't done it yet,
YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED! (Hey, I'm just spreading the love.)

9 comments:

demondoll said...

done, and done. I didn't know you scratch your forehead. The Boy does it when he's tired!
Please no perm. Your hair is so pretty just the way it is. No perm.
At least you say for real, not for reals.

We say bunghole at home too...hmm

Veronica said...

I think we all use bunghole...tater thinks I have a bunghole fetish...so not true. I'm more of a butt-cheeks kinda gal ;)hehe.

I can tie a cherry stem with my tongue...how about I teach you that trick and you teach me how to knit...?

Okay, okay there is no way I can teach that, but if I do it, it will surely entertain you. =)

ElleDee said...

The Man noticed that I scratched my head when he frustrated me :P

Bunghole. It just sounds funny.

Pookie, when am I to teach you how to knit?

Sister, I have gotten out of the perm phase. The Man is 100% against it. But I'll call you to talk me out of it if I ever get a hankering.

Couch potato said...

You girls and your "bungholes" pookie does have a fetish I am certain of it.

I think we should all take swim lessons together.

You have gone to Hawaii how many times and have never gone parasailing, next time you go to Hawaii you should do it so that you can cross it off your list :)

demondoll said...

Swimming! And the Triathlon this summer.

Veronica said...

Hello??..Lulu??...In Feb, when we go up to Bass Lake. Dear God! 27 and she's lost her memory. ;) hehe.


Wait? Are you guys still coming?

ElleDee said...

Ohhh! Duh. But you didn't tell us when in February. Can't wait!

Veronica said...

I will email you ASAP.

Couch potato said...

Triathlon what the fuck no I didn't sign up for that I can barely make it up the stairs of apartment.