Thursday, January 26, 2006

Thursday is my Friday

Tomorrow is the last Friday I get the day off. *sigh*

Today is my friend's birthday. Maria is my partner in crime at work. She is the person who provokes me to whisper obscenities when no one can hear us. She also challenges me to creatively find different ways to say vagina. I gave her a birthday card this morning, telling her that she is a wonderful friend, talented, smart, and all that good stuff. Then I ended with:

PS: Bearded clams rule. But stinky, buttery* ones do not.


Today, I also visited
Tel. I was in the city for a meeting and it when it was over, I was smackdab in the middle of rush hour. So I dropped by and she made me hot chocolate (thanks!) We chatted for a bit and then she went to the gym while I finished my hour commute. Before I left, Tel also gave me some fine literature to take home:

Friendship is a beautiful thing.

*Next entry, I will share the "buttery" reference.

7 comments:

Veronica said...

The hubby uses SNOtch for the word vagina. hehe ;)

demondoll said...

I once threatened to kick someone in the slats. She was properly chastened.

Unknown said...

Ahem. Uh, it's the news, thankyouverymuch.

And a girl's gotta share the news with her girls.

ElleDee said...

Entertainment news is still news, I argue! So Tel, thank you for keeping me up on the most cutting edge information.

Thank you for all the 'gina slang. I was pretty impressed by your knowledge.

BpSnake (PJ Daddy) said...

All that graphic terminology... I think I'm better off claiming ignorance and say that I have no idea what you're all talking about!

ElleDee said...

You are a boy. You know EXACTLY what we're talking about. Shoot, your kind made up most of the terms :P

(People, my cuz and I are geeks. We are at EOn cafe, using the free internet connection and blog-attacking each other. I don't mind. I aspire to be a real geek. So far, it hasn't worked.)

demondoll said...

I loooove me some gossip mags! Tel might be my hero- I even read
www.thesuperficial.com
www.perezhilton.com
www.defamer.com
All so I can avoid my burning anger at today's political scene...
I used to refer to a feller I was casually dating as my "plumber".