Friday, January 20, 2006

Birth control pills can only help so much

I went to my alma mater today. I made a purchase at the campus bookstore and guess what was in each plastic bag? A pamphlet for Proactiv Solution!

What are they trying to say?! (Well, as someone who broke out a lot in college, I suppose this marketing plan is pretty smart. Cheese pizzas, beers and cramming 'til 4am doesn't really help a person's complexion.)


But it's not even a sample, it's just a pamphlet. Hmm, since SFSU is so liberal, I wonder if the kids are going to make a big stink about it and force the bookstore to remove the pamphlets. (You would be surprised what fires them up.)

Anyhow, I don't have anything to blog about. I was just tired of seeing my previous entry title every time I accessed my blog. Yes, those words come out of my mouth but it's quite different to repeatedly read it. I mean, I am a lady. Most of the time.

6 comments:

demondoll said...

Is Proactiv over the counter, or prescription? If it's prescription, I bet that crap is outta there fast.

ElleDee said...

My roommate was very self-conscious about her acne so she gave it a whirl but it didn't work. When I got off of the BC, I tried Murad. Very expensive but it worked. However, NOTHING is better than BC :(

Veronica said...

Lulu- True that!

I got off the BC and well, got knocked up. ;)

BpSnake (PJ Daddy) said...

I'm still here, Lulu. Still read your blog. Haven't commented much... my eyes are still stinging from your previous entry! :-P

ElleDee said...

Pooks, that's right! I knew BC was supposed to do something other than clear blemishes ;)
Buff, I know you can move forward and come to terms with what you've read. Just don't look back. Or scroll down!

Lips: WHICH PRODUCTS?!?! YOu just name them immediately, at least a few, so I can throw them out!

demondoll said...

MsLips- we want names!