Thursday, July 26, 2007

I knew this would happen

I've been all up in myspace and neglecting my blogger. I love Blogger!
Hmmmm ... well, I'm going to Fresno for a wedding this weekend. And I have nothing to wear. I think I'm just going to try to put something together with what I already have because I didn't find anything at the mall. I looked in Express, Banana Republic, Gap, Forever21, and Wet Seal. I was hoping to find something in the first three stores but it's all very casual. The last two stores was just hoping for a shot in hell. I used to LOVE those stores. I thought they were a steal! But now they give me a headache. There are clothes EVERYWHERE and it's all squashed together and I feel like I'm burrowing. Don't get me wrong, I've found cute stuff from there recently but I can tell I'm getting older because the amount of my wardrobe from the teeny bopper stores is getting less and less.
Anyway, I still don't have anything to wear.
Oh, and I'm debating trying Jenny Craig. OK, before I hear how it won't work because WW teaches us how to eat properly and be mindful, know that I KNOW this. But this is my fourth time on WW. That's right, FOURTH. And I lost 3 lbs. I've been on it for 12 weeks now. I know WW works. It worked the first time. Maybe I lack the discipline. But I have to try something new.
Crazy is doing the same thing and expecting a different result. So I'm going to look into Jenny Craig.

7 comments:

Kim said...

Lulu: It's all about the outlets in San Leandro! There's a Nordstrom Rack and an Ann Taylor Loft (I personally LOVE the latter). Perhaps try those?

I am now on a diet too...I tried on my wedding dress the other night, and although I'm the same weight I was when I got the dress, it felt tighter for some reason. So, I've been rockin' the reduced calories. Lost 3 pounds so far, but who knows if my body will actually let me go beyond that this time... Good luck with the Jenny!

ElleDee said...

I LOVE THE ANN TAYLOR FACTORY IN SAN LEANDRO! I go there often. Girrrll ... I even got a credit card ;)Unfortunately, the dresses are more for work or the fall and it is in Fresno so I want a spaghetti strap dress. But thanks for the suggestion! I love that store.
Thank you so much for the well wishes on the JC program. I went there this morning and really liked the people. I found out when they weighed me that I've lost 4 lbs on WW so that was nice. I'm excited and nervous about going on JC b/c it's a new thing for me but I got a really good feeling from my meeting.

C said...

There's a diet place and for some reason the name is escaping me right now. errr...i'll tell you as soon as it pops up.

I feel the same way about those stores at the mall. I don't even walk into forever 21 anymore. I'm still a big fan of H&M especially for those occasion dresses that are hundered bux! Banana Republic outlet is great too. ann taylor should have some cute summer dresses on sale.

demondoll said...

What about that cute dress you bought from Loft outlet last spring? I know you want to be cool for the event, cuz ooooo- Fresno is nasssy hot in the July. Oh, I just read you want spaghetti strap. Hm...
I say you do what works. I myself have to dump tonnage before autumn rolls in. *sigh*
I'm glad you haven't abandoned blogger- I love it too.

Veronica said...

oh..jenny craig!! I am still on WW and still only 17lbs...seems like a lot..NOPE...not when you have 75lbs to lose

Kim said...

Spaghetti strap....hmm, Target?

ElleDee said...

Hey guys! Don't even know if anyone is reading this entry anymore (Kim-ended up wearing an old outfit. Tel-Aww, I'm sorry Power Week is a bitch.)
I started JC officially on Monday b/c we were away during the weekend. Most of the food is good. I have preference over others (and I HATE beans and chili so that one has to go.) I haven't weighed myself yet. I'm scared!