Sunday, July 22, 2007

I know Power Week is looming when ...

I cry three times today FOR NO GOOD REASON. No really -

1. At church because I was thinking about stuff to worry about since I don't understand the sermon in Tagalog (which is intentional) and I was frustrated that I'm even there when I didn't want to be but that's another entry.

2. At home because I felt like I wasn't able to communicate my feelings to my significant other who, THANKFULLY, knew that I was being "sensitive," gave me a big bear hug and told me there was nothing to cry about. Because duh, there really wasn't.

3. At a freakin' baby christening. That's right. I cried at a christening. Not a baby shower, a christening. I think I thought it was so sweet how anxious and excited all these parents were and it touched me. *Gag* right?!

I honestly CANNOT WAIT for my period to come so all this nonsense can stop.

2 comments:

demondoll said...

You need a chocolate bar :)
I hate the week before power, too. Thank goodness you are a sweetie, everyone knows it's the Power, not you!
How was the baptism, other than the weeping? (way back when, the boy, when we took his binky away promptly stuck his fingerS up his nose. Nice)
I'm sending xoxoxo your way!

C said...

oh yeah i have one those weeks.

Luckily everyone is understanding.