Saturday, July 07, 2007

I desperately need new running music!

Some help, please. I need some running music. I've been listening to the same playlist (give or take a couple of a songs) for two years! It's the same GD music I listen to when I worked out. Evidently I PLAYED THEM OUT.
I like fast beats and, if at all possible, mainstream. Suggestions, please. Here's my current playlist:
Gold Digger
Crazy In Love
U & Ur Hand
Ain't No Other Man
Just a Girl
Kawaipunahele Dance Mix (A Hawaiian remix)
Touch the Sky
Chris Cox Megamix of Britney's music
Promiscuous
No Strings ATtached
Elevation
Numb/Encore
Uptight
SexyBack
Candyman
Ex-girlfriend
Blister In the Sun
I will Survive
Sunday Morning
Come On Eileen
Lady
Intergalactic
Get Ur Freak On
This Will Be (Everlasting Love)
Crazy
Bizarre Love Triangle
Butterfly

I'm getting SICK of it. I find myself getting easily distracted by how much I'm annoyed by my music. And, because running is such a pain in the ass, it's way to easy for me to become unmotivated, slow down and start walking. Now that I'm incorporating music when I train, I need to freshen my playlist.
So please, tell me what gets your booty shakin' so I can add it!
Yah, I wrote "booty."

8 comments:

demondoll said...

I'm sorry, Sister! Gigi has so much going on (they just launched the new routines for 3 classes), but I promise to talk to her about some fun musix!

Veronica said...

hmm...I have a lot of the same songs you have. Except I haven't been exercising at the gym at ALL...geez.

ElleDee said...

OH S-N-A-P!
We ran five miles today (w/ The Train to End Stroke group) and I ran five miles in 52 minutes!!!!!
52 MINUTES!
I'm not a runner so this is fan-flippin'-tastic!
It was the first time I used music while running. I've been running with Jon but he was sick today. Almost 10 minutes a mile!
OK, for all you people that think I'm a slow-polk, I KNOW it's not a world record. But it's my personal best!
(AT first, I thought I had run 6 miles in 52 minutes and I thought I was the BOMB. Then I found out they lowered us back to 5 miles this week so we wouldn't over do it. Shoot.)

ElleDee said...

Oh and sister, I thought about how you were inclined to drive extra fast when you and The Boy were singing to September so I added it to my playlist ;)
It's a little slow for running but it's fast enough for when I'm dead tired and jogging towards the end so that's when I have it on my list.

C said...

yes, girl you know imma hook you up.. what kind of music would you like =) i'll keep them as an mp3 format when mailed to your house.

demondoll said...

Ooooh, when C gives you the goods, please to let me know. I love her musicses!

ElleDee said...

C - THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!!
I trust your judgement. You do make the BEST mix CDs. Whatever you think is good to work out to ... ohhh, I can't wait! Let me know when you think you can mail it out.
I'm so giddy.
PS: When the HECK am I going to get access to your blog? ;)

Kim said...

Eminem, Evanescence and Linkin Park are all great workout musiks. Fallout Boy is pretty good too! And yes, I'm talking whole albums.

hoxdod