Friday, July 13, 2007

Just had to shout from the rooftops ...

Our (DDoll & my) Mom got her biopsy results and it's BENIGN!
Hallelujah!
Our mom is quite private. I almost posted about it earlier this week - the fact that she was getting a biopsy and how we were sooooo worried - because I knew she could use the prayers and well wishes. I decided not to, though, because the waiting and worrying just felt to personal to write about.
But all is wonderful and right in our family's world and I'm very very happy to share the great news. Whoooohoooo!

3 comments:

demondoll said...

Private doesn't begin to describe it. The woman only tells me things because you make her.

But isn't the world a little rosier knowing Mama is ok?! Whew!

Veronica said...

hehe I'm so happy! Well, If I did know about that..I would have sent a prayer her way...Thank God!

C said...

good for her. i know exactly how that feels.